News Item: : FasTrak Releases FTMaintenance Version 9.10.0
Posted by FasTrak Admin
Monday Nov 14, 2011 - 14:06 PM
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is please to announce the release of FTMaintenance, v9.10.0. With this upgrade, users will be able to:
In addition, this release includes:
- See all assets in one place in less time: This release makes it easier to create an Asset Tree within the FTMaintenance Equipment module. The Asset Tree features a comprehensive tree view of all assets, including facilities, equipment, and parts. We have made it simple to populate and build using drag-and-drop functionality or specialized windows.
- Easily identify, associate, and exchange comparable equipment: The new Associations tab in the Equipment module streamlines equipment swapping.
- Quickly determine equipment availability: New Equipment Status options improve visibility of equipment. These options include deployed, idle, on hand, out for repair, and retired.
View a complete list of improvements. Click here or contact your Sales Representative to request a demo.
- Improved reports for inventory management and purchasing including Purchase Order Form and Transaction History.
- Improved Deployment History report for straightforward tracking of costs and deployment history of re-deployable assets.
- Support within the Service Request module for Internet Explorer 9.
FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc. is a leading provider of industrial software solutions for asset and maintenance management, file change management, and PLC programming. FasTrak’s combined approach of providing quality software and expert services can help you save 15 – 30% on your maintenance and inventory costs.
This news item is from FasTrak SoftWorks, Inc.
( http://www.fast-soft.com/news.php?extend.48 )