- Expanded the query options associated with numerous FTMaintenance reports.
- Added the ability to add or subtract quantities from inventory in the Transaction Module.
- Improved Group Rights so that Service Request Direct Rights and Service Request Admin Rights are mutually exclusive options.
- Added the ability to generate automatic email notification of new service requests generated through the Service Request Module.
- Added the ability for new service requests to be automatically printed on a defined printer.
- Added support for Microsoft Windows 8 (PC and tablet), Microsoft Internet Explorer 10, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, and Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Enhancements were made to the following reports:
- DM Equipment History Report
- Work Order Cost History Report
- DM Active Work Order Report
- Added Vendor Part Number to the quicklist in the Inventory Module.
- Added the ability to synchronize the Service Request Contact List with Active Directory users.
- Added the ability for zero minute Start/Stop intervals in the automatic labor tracking feature.
- Added additional keyboard shortcut keys.
- The Send To field on the Pending Requests tab is now displayed when a service request is submitted to a user with a long name.
- Improved how work order numbers are generated.
- Pulled parts are now returned to inventory when an associated work order is deleted.
- Removed a script error that could be displayed with service requests that had multi-line descriptions