Features in FTMaintenance
- Russian language is now supported.
- Arabic language is now supported.
- Database has been updated to DB06.
- A new Receiving List Barcode report, RecvListBC.rpt, has been added.
- The Barcode report BIN5262BC.rpt has been updated to improve formatting.
Features in ProLink
- ProLink III requires database version DB05 or higher.
- Drop downs were added so that you can select Equipment and the Requester from a drop down list.
- You can now view DM Active work orders from the Requester page.
- Improvements have been made to the screen layout.
- The word Reject has been replaced with Decline.
- Enhanced security features were added.
Solutions in Inventory
- The Quantity Allocated field has been updated.
Solutions in PM Master
- Activated work orders are no longer queued for delivery to mobile with no employee if an employee is selected in the Mobile tab and then deleted.
Solutions in Receiving
- Receiving History has been improved to properly handle incomplete shipments of multiple POs.
Solutions in Reorder List
- Creating a requistion no longer causes an error when selecting the same vendor name sequentially from the list.