- FTMaintenance demo is easier to install.
- Added new reporting menu and querying options for barcode reports.
- Expanded ability to flexibly define required fields. This release includes the ability to require fields for the work processes of:
- Creating a requistion
- Creating a purchase order
- Performing an inventory transaction
- Adding employee records
- Adding customer records
- Added ability to enforce required fields from the import utility.
- Added tab indicators for tabs with required fields.
- Added ability to restrict description tab changes.
- Improved layout of barcode reports to eliminate barcode length issues.
- Corrected operation of “Date Installed” queries.
- Improved operation of required fields feature.
- Improved work order auto print options.
- Improved design of several work order reports.
- Improved functionality of drop-down lists.
- Improved the Transaction History report.
- Restored work order quick close functionality.
- Restored work order equipment selection functionality.
- Improved operation of labor assignments to multiple task work orders.
- Improved Mobile Module tab operation within FTMaintenance.
- Improved ability of the field name utility to retain required field settings.
- Improved flexibility in entering quantity on hand for new inventory records.
- Improved demand maintenance work order deletion functionality.