- WorkShop now supports the following Special Function instructions for use with the CTI 2500 Series controller:
- FOR / NEXT
- WHILE / ENDWHILE
- SWITCH / BREAK / CASE / DEFAULT / ENDSWITCH
- WorkShop now supports up to 10 parameters for the SFSUB ladder instruction for use with the CTI 2500 Series controller.
- Bit-of-word access is now available for Special Function instructions that support expressions, element indexing, or discrete parameters in CTI 2500 Series controllers.
- Special Function subroutines can now be protected with a password in CTI 2500 Series controllers.
- Special Function programs and subroutines can now be imported and exported.
- Special Function temporary memory size has been increased to 64 in CTI 2500 Series controllers.
- The program file format has been updated to support new Special Function features. A message now appears when attempting to save a program file created in an earlier version confirming the format change. Please note: program files saved in version 4.50 will not be accessible to earlier versions of WorkShop. See the Knowledge Base article titled “Can a program file created in the new version of WorkShop be opened with an older version of the software?” for more information.