- Validation errors that occur in the Profibus Configurator while in Limited Editing Mode no longer prevent the user from viewing the configuration.
- Support for non-standard GSD files in the Profibus Editor has been improved.
- Communication errors are now properly reported in Slave Diagnostics in the Profibus Editor.
- Programs that contain bit-of-word addresses in ladder no longer cause unexpected errors while online with the PLC.
- The WorkShop program file no longer opens as read-only when full write access is expected.
- Attempting to search for bit-of-word addresses while online now produces the correct search results.
- Load performance for the Profibus Editor has been improved to better handle larger programs with high scan times.