- The integrated Profibus editor now supports the ET200L Smart Connect modules.
- New user notifications have been added when attempting to edit ladder logic in password protected PLCs.
- New WorkShop cleanup utilities are available for 64-bit computers.
- Partial & Complete Restarts retains the selected ladder logic display mode (Address or Network).
- Packloop instructions support the LCFL parameter.
- ET200M Module modules can be configured to 80 millivolts.
- WorkShop displays the correct slot numbers when configuring I/O with automatic slot number calculation.
- Slave slot numbers are numbered appropriately within I/O Configuration.
- Integrated support for PLC program files that are managed with FTVersionTrak has been improved.
- FTSecurity can be installed under Windows Vista and Windows 7.