Features in 505Server
- Increased maximum communication packets per port from 256 to 4096 to allow the Logger to log up to 25,000 addresses in one log sheet using TCP/IP.
Solutions in 505Server
- Corrected potential errors such as “invalid data sent with packet” when viewing certain addrs.
- Corrected problem being unable to write to 32-bit non-real loop and alarm addresses using TBP protocol, and being unable to write to 32-bit non-real TCC and DSC types using NITP protocol.
- Corrected problem where server could have reported wrong values when requesting 32-bit signed values.
- Corrected possible GPF if modifying an existing event.
- Corrected problem where it was possible to get an event from the server telling the client that all data in a group has been read when in fact some data may not be read yet.
- Corrected “Server Error. Address is out of Range” when entering a Loop or Alarm value in the Data Window that is in the new limit for the 555-1105/6.
Solutions in ModServer
- Corrected problem where TCPIP could not handle the same IP address assigned to different ports, resulting in Modbus-TCP/IP bridge not working correctly.
- Corrected problem of only supporting a max TCPIP ports of 26 when it should have been 256.
Solutions in FTTrend, v1.24
- Corrected GPF when zooming in less than one second.
- Corrected menu problem when loading a file with the child window maximized.
- Corrected problem when adding a realtime point to a first Y-axis when there is more than one Y-axis and the last point exists in the 2nd Y-axis. This did only occur when adding points Online.
Features in FTLogger, v1.40
- Added capability to now support the use of Microsoft Access 97 files.
- Added the ability to log to a column data base.
- Made modification to now change the DATETIME field type to either DATETIME or FLOAT depending on the update rate.
- We now allow setting the max size a file can reach. Additionally the user is allowed to span to a new file when this occurs.
- Modified import where if importing doc and “Verify Doc” is checked, we may receive an error if a duplicate tag was found that was attached to a different address. The only option was to select OK and not import the duplicate tag. We now give two additional options. In addition to ignoring the duplicate tag, the user can cancel the import at this point or overwrite the existing tag with the new tag..
- Added “Demo” mode in addition to offline and online modes which can be accessed under the main menu “Mode”. This mode is similar to offline except that random data is generated, displayed and logged for each value.
- Added ability to do a cancel of doc import/export.
- Added ability to overwrite doc as well as merge doc during an import of documenation.
- Increased the ability to log up to 1500 addresses in one log sheet.
- Added capability to now prevent the user from using the same log database file across log sheets.
Solutions in FTLogger, v1.40
- Corrected problem being unable to import a tab separated doc file.
- Corrected problem where comma separated files saved in excel (as .CSV) by default do not show up in the documentation import/export browse dialog.
- Corrected problem where during an export of doc, default extensions are not getting tacked onto the filename in the “Text File” edit box if an extension is not listed.
- Corrected error message displayed when entering an invalid value for max logger rows. The valid range read 10-1000. Now reads 5-1000.
- Corrected item when logging values to a database, if there is a database error, not all of the values in the logsheet get updated.
- Corrected problem where it was possible to create a log sheet without running a server, thus making it impossible to create a device for the log sheet.
- Corrected problem where selecting “OK” from the event acknowledgement dialog could give an exception if we entered “log window setup” from the “setup” button in the new log window dialog.
- Corrected problem where Log sheets that are iconized were not logging data to the database file.