- Work Order Management
- View who has performed work on a work order in the work order history grid.
- Previously uploaded record attachments are no longer removed when new attachments are uploaded.
- A new maintenance category can now be added from Maintenance Category drop-down list fields.
- Special characters can now be used in an attachment’s Description field.
- The search functionality of the Property grid now works as expected.
- Consecutive Add transactions can be performed.
- Special characters can now be used in an equipment’s Model field.
- Special characters can now be used in an asset’s Description field.
- The meter reading sheet no longer removes assets from the sheet upon update.
- Special characters can now be used in a part’s Part Class field.
- Special characters can now be used in a tool’s Tool Type field.
- The system notifies users when character limits are exceeded for a part’s Asset Category and Part Class fields.
- Approved service requests that are cancelled return to a state of Pending.
- A rejected service request’s status now properly changes to Rejected.
A work order’s Priority is no longer automatically set if a priority was not set when the work order was created.