- The FTSolution for APT version that compiled the Project can be displayed.
- The Compile and Download reports list the FTSolution for APT version that created them.
- The Object and Hardware Debugger files, and the Compile and Download reports are saved upon successful compilation and upon successful download.
- The Project Path, which is the actual disc location of the opened file, appears at the top of each editor window.
- Cut, Copy and Paste operations can be performed in the Solution Explorer.
- Mixed case Names, Descriptions, Labels and Symbol attributes are supported.
- Cross Reference
- Cross Reference includes Unit symbols regardless of their compilation status.
- The Mark PCS Tags dialog box is available everywhere tags can be marked.
- SFC Editor
- Confirmation is required when deleting SFC elements.
- Solutions Management
- Units can be renamed and saved in their original Solution.
- Subroutine Editor
- Characters of a Subroutine name can be deleted without deleting the subroutine.
- Confirmation is required when deleting a Watch window setting.