- A single verification is required when declining to update Repositories created by previous releases of FTVersionTrak.
- Files System Operations
- Root directories can be set as Working Directories for folders.
- Each Repository folder and subfolder can be assigned unique working directories.
- Integration with FTSolution
- New files added to a Solution remain are not automatically checked out after they are checked in.
- New files can be bound to a Solution into folders that were originally empty.
- Multiple performance improvements were made to responsiveness of the FTVersionTrak toolbar, and when binding Solutions to Repositories.
- The correct number of files is reported in the Repository Properties.
- Items that are deleted but not destroyed cannot be renamed.
- Checked out files are automatically checked in when binding a Solution to another Repository.
- Read/Write status is restored to files in Solutions that are unbound from Repositories.
- New files now can be directly added to Repositories and checked in.
Repositories can be configured to require entry of Folder Comments when any new folders are added.
- Properties can be viewed when comparing Projects.
- Checking in files to a Solution that was deleted from its Repository restores the Solution to the Repository.
- Check Out Comments can be displayed for any item, including Solutions, Projects, and Units.
- The Refresh feature in FTVersionTrak correctly displays recently added Solutions from FTSolution for APT.
- Repository Properties window properly closes.
- Required Comment field message wording is clarified.
- When configured, signatures are required for Properties and Comments only when they are edited.
- Solutions must be rebounded to or unbounded from its Repository if the Solution was deleted from its Repository it was open in FTSolution.
- The file status of checked-in Subroutines is now set to “Current”.
- Repository Options
- Folder history is now retained after the Activity Log is purged.
- Activity Log entries can be purged, and the number of days to keep log entries can be adjusted without causing deletion errors.
- When configured, users must enter a comment when checking in files.
- The Comment field in the label dialog is resizable.
- Repository Security
- When configured, a signature is required when revising Repository group owners.
- Scheduled Tasks
- Successfully executed Scheduled Tasks are reported correctly.
- When configured, Scheduled Tasks that detect no differences between the current PLC program and its most recent file in the Repository will email appropriate message.
- Version Control Operations
- Electronic signatures are accepted when checking out folders.
- Electronic signatures are not required when viewing unedited comments.
- Dialog that confirms deleted or destroyed files closes automatically.
- A warning dialog appears when checking out a file that will be copied over an edited working copy.