How Can We Help?
How do I convert ProWorx files?
- Transfer the file you would like to convert online to your PLC with ProWORX.
- Close ProWORX and open WorkShop.
- Within WorkShop, select the File \ Open menu item or click the toolbar icon.
- Select the Connect to PLC option button.
- Verify that the communication settings are appropriate, then click OK.
- Save your logic as a *.FMD file within WorkShop.
- Open your file in ProWORX offline.
- Right-click on the file name and select Export Documentation.
- Export both the *.FIL and *.FIS ProWORX documentation files to any location.
- Close ProWORX and open the *.FMD file created in Step 6 above for Converts Logic using WorkShop.
- Select the File \ Import menu item.
- Import both the *.FIL and *.FIS file saved above.
- Save the WorkShop file, which now contains your logic and documentation.