- Corrected problem where Program Setup allowed Data Window max rows to be more than 1000. The max allowed is 1000. When more was entered, scrolling beyond 1000 caused a GPF.
- Corrected problem when we get a TCP/IP error code of over 9, we reported an unknown error to the user.
- Corrected problem where exporting labels from 32-bit PLC WorkShop to FT-DOS files (or “Saving As” to the FT-DOS format) shifted the 2nd line of the DOS label by 2 chars and the 3rd line of the label by 4 chars.
- Corrected problem where comparing Configuration Extension does not catch all mismatches.
- Added Combine Mode (Fast Online Only).
- Added Help button to Open dialog.