- Corrected problem where when doing node editing Online, and editing the last network and entering in branches in a cell location prior to downloading a contact already in that cell, would eventually cause an “Error Writing Node to PLC”, and put the PLC in STOP.
- Corrected problem where Cutting/Pasting in a 5-digit program with shared documentation, the pasted doc did not print.
- Corrected problem where invalid addresses in the doc window were not allowed to be deleted.
- Corrected problem where attempting to force an element when memory protect is on gave no error message.
- Corrected problem when Pasting with Rewire in continuous mode, the pasted logic was placed in the last configured segment regardless of the intended paste location.
- Corrected problem where saving an online program from a 984A-S901 to disk and opening that program offline, the PLC Type and Memory Size combo boxes in the PLC Type Setup dialog were blank.
- Made modification where when going online with a PLC which contains no logic, an “Error while attempting to display logic.” Error appeared. The text of the error message was changed to “The PLC currently contains no logic.”
- Corrected problem when displaying the ‘Copy’ dialog from the Doc Window, the static text within the dialog says ‘Merge Program Merge Program’ instead of ‘Copy Range’.
- Corrected problem where Undoing a node edit Online, the “edit” stays on the title bar. This happened for any segment other then 1.
- Corrected problem where when Online entering a NO or NC contact and typing an address, and without pressing enter, select F9 (Branch Down hot key) the address is cleared.