- Added “FasTrak NT Authentication Security” – a major, new feature that supports NT Security and activity audit trails.
- Added configuration details to the Cross Reference.
- Added On-line Delete while in Node Edit mode.
- Added support for Dynamic Routing for TCP/IP to Modbus+ bridge.
- Added support for writing to EPROM or Flash memory in TSX 32-Bit Compacts.
- Added Default Save and Restore feature to the main print dialog.
- Added ability to Insert and Delete rows while on-line in Node Edit mode.
- Added ability to choose a 5 or 6-digit scheme while importing delimited text documentation.
- Added Cut and Paste by part to the Node Editor.
- Added ability to Delete (Clear) a highlighted part of network with delete key to all editors.
- Added support for Square-D SY/MAX modules to the Traffic Cop.
- Added support for duplicate coils.
- Added support for duplicate TCOP Modules numbers for Quantum, 32bit Compact, and Momentum PLCs.
- Added support for AMCI 18x1Q, AMCI 18x2Q, AMCI 18x3Q, AMCI 18x4Q, AMCI 1861Q and AMCI 1862Q Quantum TCOP Modules.
- Added support for module 170 ARM 370 30.
- Added support for module 140 HRT 100 00.
- Added a page number indicator to the Print Preview window.
- Allow the typing of just an address for a NO contact when offline in Logic.
- Added new branch cursoring feature.
- Added ability to import documentation from Taylor, ModSoft, and DMC while online.
- Added support for the import and export of Graysoft Title Pages (.TTL).
- Added ALT-Z as a hot key for DX Zoom screens.
- Added improved progress feedback during the import of DOS label.
- Added a Help button to the DX Zoom screens.
- Added functionality to edit the top node of a PCFL instruction.
- Added option to cancel a Cross-Reference build both offline and online.
- Added import of documentation with special ALT-3-digit-keyboard characters such as alt-157 ‘¥’, alt-171 ‘½’, alt-146 ‘Æ’.
- Added DOS PGR to Save As dialog box.
- Added a DX Zoom screen for the STAT instruction of an S901 PLC.
- Added a check for the number of DX instructions on a 24-bit 584 when connecting on-line.
- Corrected problem of WorkShop shutting down when clicking “OK” while in the Title Page Print Editor.
- Corrected problem of extra fields created within an exported, tab-delimited documentation file from documentation originally imported from Taylor.
- Corrected problem of the wrong address opening for edit when doubling clicking on any 1x register from within the Documentation Window.
- Corrected problem whereby using CNTL-Insert would open the Copy dialog.
- Corrected filename display problem when printing the page headers.
- Corrected sizing issues of toolbar button text when font size is modified.
- Corrected problem of placing a coil in a network with no inputs. Coil is now placed further in to the network.
- Corrected problem of writing a 6-digit address as a tag when typing in a tag name while having 5-digit scheme set and “Assign Address” activated.
- Corrected problem with improper text wrapping in Segment and Network headers.
- Corrected problem with Net Scan with SA85 based on port setting.
- Corrected problem of scanning on both Modbus and SA85 for a PLC on a Modbus port set to SLAVE in a BM85.
- Corrected number of addresses scanned through while on a BM85 through SA85.
- Corrected the error display message while scanning an Ethernet bridge that crosses domain names. Dynamic Routing now corrects this and PLCs are properly displayed.
- Corrected downloading the network equation instruction “FULL” in to an Quantum.
- Corrected problem with picking an address in the Address Used table while in 5-digit mode.
- Corrected problem of computer lockup in Windows 2000 when bringing up the open/save dialog if the “My Documents” or “My Briefcase” folder is selected.
- Corrected problem of improperly painted background when a contact is selected and highlighted and logic status is turned on.
- Corrected a General Protect Fault error when pasting with rewire into an empty segment number two while in continuous mode.
- Corrected a problem with Undo while on-line in Node Edit mode after having placed a contact over a horizontal short.
- Corrected error when trying to validate an addition of a symbol to a cell without having cursored off the cell.
- Corrected a display problem when after having received an exceeding ladder memory warning. Display would become completely white or the warning dialog would trail white if clicked and dragged.
- Corrected problem with displaying a 4x register value for a NEQN block while in 5-digit scheme.
- Corrected improper display of parity setting of an ASCII port.
- Corrected audible computer signal when highlighting ladder and dragging it to the far left of the logic window.
- Corrected display problem of a highlighted cell when the DX Zoom screen is open; cell color is now inverted to the dialog’s list box color.
- Corrected alignment problem of time and date information with the headers.
- Corrected the problem when, by doubling clicking on an FMD file, user would receive a “Cannot find file” error and return a “Key not found error”.
- Corrected problems of restoring default print settings when importing DOS PGR or existing WorkShop file.
- Corrected problem of attaching to an E275 while in error state.
- Corrected problems with restoring print defaults if original defaults had been saved from a file with a differing configuration.
- Corrected various context sensitive help areas.
- Corrected Quantum VME PLC’s configuration dialog window and revised areas of the dialog’s look and feel. The dialog’s combo box now works correctly.
- Corrected the serial communication’s parity selection of ODD. Users can now select ODD as a parity choice.
- Corrected problem importing large ModSoft documentation files.
- Corrected import of ModSoft documentation contained named timers and counters. Named timers and counters now import correctly.
- Corrected ModBus port support for Micro controllers 311, 411, 512, and 612 and added simple ASCII port setup configuration.
- Corrected the writing of addresses when using Shared Documentation from 5-digit to 6-digit.
- Corrected “Error Displaying Logic” message when pasting logic in to a new file with no existing networks.
- Corrected warning when attempting to open a newer file format of a WorkShop file with an older version of WorkShop; warning states that there is an error with the “.FMD” file.
- Corrected problems jumping to desired addresses by double-clicking them from within the All Headers window.
- Corrected display of addresses to be formatted as floating point for the EMTH instruction within a DX Zoom screen.
- Corrected using the enter key to execute the find in a DX Zoom text search.