The file format has changed for this release!
- Added Program Setup option to show Coils in “Right-Most Column” or “Solve Column”.
- Added Application Setup check box option to lock out the Fast PLC Connection mode.
- Added Find Previous ability to key word searches in Documentation Window.
- Added description of each PCFL function to ladder instruction display.
- Added an Inactivity Timeout feature to the NT Authentication Security Settings, which already exists in FasTrak Security.
- Added “Display Traced Coils” option in the diagnostic menu to display coil location under each 0x contact using the information from the Cross Reference table.
- Added inline display of Tags and Descriptions in the Cross Reference view.
- Added a feature to print Tags and/or Descriptions in a single line in Cross Reference.
- Added the ability to document the 4x bit of word addresses using the documentation view.
- Added a feature to display PLC Status information.
- Added Replace Table feature to replace up to 24 addresses and discrete instructions and allow moving or coping of documentation and data values including force states.
- Added the restoration of Logic, Documentation, Data and Cross Reference Windows position based on their previous positions.
- Added support for the Factory Case Module – 140 NWM 100 00.
- Values now update properly when scrolling through the Data Window using the mouse wheel.
- Increased the number of Tables for improved functionality with shared documentation.
- Corrected Cross Reference lockups including Configuration Extension.
- Previous installations of WorkShop must be removed before installing a newer version.
- Improved the uninstall process to allow FTSvrMgr.exe to be removed.
- Corrected page numbers on Print Index Summary page to reflect actual printout starting page.
- The Data Window Title now includes the Template file name.
- Improved address verification to prevent importing and/or printing invalid addresses.
- Added mouse wheel scrolling functionality for Windows XP.
- Changed the defaults for Quantum Drop “I/O Type” to Remote and the Distributed Drop “Series” to Read/Write.
- The Trace Coil and Untrace Coil menu items have been moved from the Edit menu to the Diagnostics menu. They are now listed with the “Display Traced Coils” item.
- Corrected saving small loadables to ensure complete information is saved.
- Corrected Activity Audit description when writing to FLASH or EPROM.
- Allow writing to TSX Compact’s FLASH or PCMICA EPROM while in Optimize mode.
- Corrected problem when trying to clear a TSX Compact’s PCMCIA EPROM card while communicating through the MB+ port.
- Corrected problem of .WDT extension continually being added to the file when Saving Data Window Templates.
- Corrected Activity Audit description when disabling (forcing) discrete addresses.
- Corrected displaying the wrong address when opening Documentation Window, using Ctrl-L, when in 5-digit mode.
- Added the 32-bit resolution setting in the Traffic Cop zoom screen for the ADU 257 analog input card.
- Corrected problem with program crashes during Print operation when ladder is not being printed.
- Added message, which reminds the Data Window Template should be saved if changes were made before the window closes.
- Corrected copying a NEQN in a partial network resulting in a GPF.
- Corrected problem of always inserting a network when going to a segment from the Logic Editor or All Headers dialogs.