- Simulator now supports the following Special Function instructions when simulating the CTI 2500 Series controller:
- FOR / NEXT
- WHILE / ENDWHILE
- SWITCH / BREAK / CASE / DEFAULT / ENDSWITCH
- Simulator now supports up to 10 parameters for the SFSUB ladder instruction when simulating the CTI 2500 Series controller.
- Bit-of-word access is now available for Special Function instructions that support expressions, element indexing, or discrete parameters when simulating CTI 2500 Series controllers.
- Special Function temporary memory size has been increased to 64 when simulating CTI 2500 Series controllers.
- Using the PACK instruction to pack less than 16 bits into a word now properly sets the unused bits to zero when simulating CTI 2500 Series controllers.
- Lead-Lag instruction results are now consistent across controller types.
- Users may now add a password to the PLC under FasTrak Security when using the Simulator.