- The Profibus Configurator now correctly reports online slave status.
- The Profibus Configurator now correctly omits device file parameter line comments and extra characters upon import.
- Slave modules configured in the Profibus Configurator will now go online as expected.
- Adding a Profibus slave module that causes the total user parameter data length to be greater than the maximum parameter data length as specified in the device file is no longer permitted.
- Adding a module to a Profibus configuration that was originally merged from COM Profibus no longer causes the slave device to go offline.
- Users are now able to clear their Profibus configuration while in limited editing mode.