- The following new instructions have been added. These instructions are supported exclusively by CTI 2500 Series processors and require firmware V6.18.
- MegaEDRUM (MEDRM), an enhanced version of the EDRUM (EDRM) instruction that supports up to 128 output coils and 128 steps.
- On Delay Coil (ONDC).
- Off Delay Coil (OFFDC).
- A modification to Compare Instructions (EQU, NEQ, LESS, LEQ, GTR, and GEQ) was added. These Compare instructions are now able to use floating point values.
- A Network Header Editor has been added to make managing network header documentation easier.
- Improved validation in drum instructions (DRUM, MDRD, MDRW).
- Improved search functionality within the EDRUM (EDRUM) instruction.
- Improved operation of TCC addresses within special functions.
- Improved validation when deleting lines in special functions.