Note: Solutions created in previous versions will be automatically updated when opened in FTSolution for APT V1.3.0 or higher.
Features in v1.3.1
- Improved performance related to loading and downloading projects.
Solutions in v1.3.1
- Improved compiler functionality for resolving symbol references.
- Improved performance of incremental compile and download to better minimize the information downloaded to the PLC.
Features in v1.3.0
- Expanded Cross Reference functionality.
- Added support for SFC Animation in compiled programs with the debug option disabled.
Solutions in v1.3.0
- Improved the performance of full and incremental compiles involving PCS Tags.
- Improved the performance of incremental compiles involving declaration changes.
- Improved the handling of multiple successive incremental downloads.
- Improved the operation of the “download incremental changes only” option.
- Improved the refresh of SFC animations and watch windows.
- Deactivated the download button while in debug mode.
- Improved several miscellaneous performance issues for incremental compiles, full compiles, and incremental downloads.