- Compile Report
- Fixed incorrectly reported count of Y addresses used as CR (when none was used) in summary of memory requirements of Compile Report.
- Configuration Editor
- Fixed incorrect errors displayed in the Configuration Editor regarding non-Retentive and Retentive Reserved Locations. The errors now display the correct non-Retentive and Retentive Reserved Locations allowed ranges.
- Cross Reference
- Search for references to all symbols (“*”) no longer results in crash in a large program.
- Cross Reference no longer displays the full local file path of the project file containing the reference. The project relative path will now be displayed.
- Declaration Editor
- Previously, renaming a Declaration file and adding a Declaration would cause “The operation could not be completed. The parameter is incorrect.” error on the save of the Declaration file. Once the file was reopened, the added Declaration wouldn’t be in the file, and a Declaration with the same name could not be re-added. This release corrects this behavior such that renaming a Declaration file followed by adding a declaration and saving the renamed file will complete without error and without the added declaration going missing.
- Full Compile
- Subroutine recursive calls exceeding 4 levels deep is no longer allowed, consistent with APT. If recursive calls deeper than 4 levels is detected, the (incremental or full) compilation will fail with an error message.
- User is no longer required to have at least one reserved location from non-retentive C addresses in order to set user-assigned address for Boolean for Retentive C.
- User will no longer get Potential PCS\PLC Mismatch warning whenever compiling a program with a user-assigned tagged Declaration unless the address of the PCS Tag has changed from the last compile.
- Incremental Compile
- When the program was downloaded incrementally after it had been compiled incrementally more than once since the last download, the order of the downloaded commands required the PLC switch between Edit and Run multiple times. Incremental download commands generated by an Incremental Compile are now optimized to avoid multiple PLC transitions from Run to Edit and Edit to Run.
- Incremental Compile no longer fails when a unit is renamed.
- Incremental compile validation will no longer fail with error “Conflict between Y and CRs: unable to do an incremental compile” when Y addresses have not been allocated as CR addresses.
- Incremental Download
- Fixed “Unknown network error (Cannot Display Network)” when downloading to the 505 simulator.
- Download Reports now include Communication Type (TCP/IP address or COM port number) information.
- When generating multiple Cross Reference reports from the same open Cross Reference window, Cross Reference report files were added under the Miscellaneous Files solution folder, instead of adding those files under the project’s Report folder. This release fixes this behavior by adding Cross Reference report files under the projects Report folder.
- Fixed an error of Boolean type shown in Address-to-Symbol and Symbol-to-Address reports shown as Bool, as well as Boolean. It will show as Bool from now on.
- The user was not given the option to provide a different filename for a report after being alerted that a file with the same name exists and they decline overriding the existing file. This release fixes this behavior by keeping the Select Report(s) To Generate dialog open, to allow the user to provide a different report filename.
- Solutions Management
- Commands for Compile, Download, Debug and Exit Debug were only available if a Project node or Compile node was selected in Solution Explorer. These commands are now available regardless of which project node is selected.
- Compiler-generated file, CompiledPCSTags, is no longer shown on the solution tree.
- Version Control Integration
- Check In of a Declaration table file no longer results in Check Out of a Solution file.
- Adding an I/O symbol in the I/O Module Editor required the user to manually Check Out the I/O Symbols file. This release adds support to automatically check out and update the I/O Symbols file when adding an I/O symbol in I/O Module Editor.
- Changes to Process Groups required the user to manually check out the Process Groups file. This release adds support to automatically check out the Process Groups file whenever Process Groups are edited.
- Changes to communication setup required the user to manually check out the Communication Setup file. This release adds support to automatically check out the Communication Setup file whenever this file edited.
- Changes to the Object File Report required the user to manually Check Out the Object File Report. This release adds support to automatically check out the Object File Report upon making changes to it by the compiler.
- Changes to the Download Report required the user to manually Check Out the Download Report. Changes to the Cross Reference Report required the user to manually Check Out the Cross Reference Report. This release adds support to automatically check out the Download Report Report and/or the Cross Reference Report upon making changes to either file.